[AG-TECH] All-Hands Meeting tutorial (current version of agenda)

Barbara A. Kucera bkucera at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri May 3 08:57:55 CDT 2002

Hi,

I've had a number of requests for more information about the cluster
tutorial that I announced recently.  Attached is an abstract and agenda for
the class.  I hope you're able to participate.

Regards,

Barbara

Barbara A. Kucera
Alliance/EPSCoR Liaison
National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
(217) 244-0131 * Fax (217) 244-2909

"It is a shameful thing to insult a little child.  It has its feelings, it
has its small dignity; and since it cannot defend them, it is surely an
ignoble act to injure them." - Mark Twain