[AG-TECH] Porting to Clusters and Optimization - Weds., May 8, 1-5 p.m. (CDT)

Barbara A. Kucera bkucera at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu May 2 13:56:16 CDT 2002

Hi,

Mark your calendars . . . May 8, 1 - 5 p.m., in conjunction with their All
Hands Meeting, the National Computational Science Alliance will multicast a
tutorial on the AG entitled "Porting to Clusters and
Optimization."  Details are available on the Scheduler for the ag-tech
group, or http://www.ncsa.edu/Conferences/2002Meeting/aah-agenda.html

In order for us to maximize this experience for everyone involved, please
let me know if your site is planning to participate and give me an idea of
the anticipated size of your audience.  We plan to acknowledge the various
sites at the start of the session, so don't be left out.

If you are aware of researchers or others who might be interested, I'll be
happy to correspond directly with them to answer questions and provide any
additional details.

For the EPSCoR states particularly . . . Are there administrators or
project directors to whom you want to demonstrate your AG . . . interacting
with leaders in the field in a productive technical activity?  This is your
opportunity.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Barbara
(P.S. My apologies to those of you who are on both lists and get two copies.)

Barbara A. Kucera
Alliance/EPSCoR Liaison
National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
(217) 244-0131 * Fax (217) 244-2909

"It is a shameful thing to insult a little child.  It has its feelings, it
has its small dignity; and since it cannot defend them, it is surely an
ignoble act to injure them." - Mark Twain