[AG-TECH] "Tale your Daughter to Work" April 25

Peterson, Michael R michael.peterson at pnl.gov
Tue Mar 26 11:02:11 CST 2002

I agree with Don. We are having, "Take your Daughter's To Work Day" at PNNL, but
the idea is to allow kids from different places to learn about each other and
the AccessGrid (whatever we call the event).

We are behind a firewall and need our network administrator to open our ports
each time we change rooms, so we probably won't be hopping around like some, but
we look forward to the experience of participating.

Thanks to you that have responded with information.

Michael R. Peterson II
Office Phone: (509) 372-4751
Cell Phone:    (509) 521-7562