[AG-TECH] Gentner App CPU utilization

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Tue Mar 26 09:29:19 CST 2002

Jay,

I apologize for being too quick with my sending of e-mail.  Further review
seems to indicate that when I have a lot of activity with another program
like Adobe Acrobat, the CPU usage for APWare falls and increases for
Acrobat (depending on usage activity).

I will try it next on the display machine and see how it performs.

Allan
EVL at UIC
node-op