[AG-TECH] RE: Gentner App CPU utilization

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 26 06:54:27 CST 2002

Jay,

Many thanks for that.  I'm on leave this week but will try your
suggestion as soon as I can when I'm back in.  My guess is that
the Gentner software meters will be less accurate (which is no
great problem) but that the sticky windows problem might be
improved or even solved.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                         Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid      Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department             Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk               Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597

CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK

[The contents of this email are confidential and
are for the use of the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take
any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]