[AG-TECH] Venue Server installation

jsauer at pop.mssl.uswest.net jsauer at pop.mssl.uswest.net
Fri Mar 22 12:21:53 CST 2002

Hi all,
   I have followed the directions in various e-mails and documentation on installing a Venues Server.  I was able to successfully run the vv-configure script and generate a wizard password.  However when I attempt visit the server via a browser on another machine, the server never responds.  I am able to ping the server machine.  I definitely have the apache server rpm installed.  Any suggestions on what I can do to figure out the problem?  I'm pretty new to the Linux world and could use some help.
Thanks,
Jeremy