[AG-TECH] Mapping IP addresses to Venues

Jay Beavers jbeavers at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 21 22:31:54 CST 2002

An example would be the deployment of AG nodes for virtual classrooms throughout a major state university system.  This could add up to hundreds of venues in use simultaneously fairly easily.

Not a problem using non-routable multicast addresses, but if the schools wanted to use publically routable addresses between schools, it would at least be a big topic of discussion ;-)