[AG-TECH] Alternate AP400 Software

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Wed Mar 20 10:23:31 CST 2002

Hello,

After doing a little detective work on the audio machine, I found that EVL
had downloaded a Perl/Tk Gentner AP400 program from Juelich Research
Center in Germany.  We did try it out for awhile, but I do not recall
exactly why we did not continue to use it.  The text files that come with
this program would indicate that you could probably run the program on
Windows (assuming you downloaded Perl/Tk binaries for Windows).

So, maybe for "real-time" adjustment of Gentner stuff, this would be a
good solution while keeping the AP-Ware software for other configuration
tasks not supported by the ap400.pl program.

The download site is: http://www.fz-juelich.de/scglobal/software/

The original e-mail appears in the ag-tech archive at:
http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/web-mail-archive/lists/ag-tech/2001/09/msg00012.html

Allan
EVL at UIC
node-op