[AG-TECH] testing

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 14 15:02:48 CST 2002

Heh. I was getting admin-boucnes since you were sending from an address
that wasn't subscribed. Folks, if you see that your posts are delayed, that
may be why (I forget if majordomo sends an announcement about that case or
not). If so, check the address that you are sending from; you may want to
resubscribe with the proper address.

Cindy, you're subscribed as both sievers at acl.lanl.gov and sievers at lanl.gov..

--bob