[AG-TECH] Help us name a puppy

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Wed Mar 13 19:55:43 CST 2002

All,

We've been getting some intense snow showers all day
and this evening.  Jennifer lives 50 km out of town,
and is from the South.  If it's bad tomorrow morning,
she won't be making the trek in, and we'd have to
postpone the "Name Jennifer's Puppy" event.  We don't
have the sophisticated road clearing system that many
of the more "civilised" states have :)

I realise that a number of you are probably planning
your day around this event, so just wanted to alert
you to the fact that weather could play into this
negatively.  Jennifer has my cell number and will give
me a call if she has to postpone, and I'll be sure to let
folks know via AG-Tech :)