[AG-TECH] AG Tutorial - May 30 at ANL (outside Chicago, IL)

Mary E. Spada spada at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 12 12:43:40 CST 2002

All-

First, many thanks for making the AG Technical Retreat so interesting and informative -
more to come on proceedings and other follow-up in the next week or two.

This note is to confirm the date for the upcoming AG Tutorials.  Beginner's, Advanced
and Intermediate practitioner courses will held concurrently on May 30th (Thursday) at Argonne
National Laboratory.

We are now working on the course content and getting a registration in place and will
post to this list when it is ready to go.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions -

Mary

Mary E. Spada                                   PH:  +630/252.7715
Outreach and Business Development               CL: +630/240.2759
Mathematics & Computer Science Division         FX:   +630/252.6333
ARGONNE NATIONAL LABORATORY                     PAGER: maryspada at imcingular.com
http://www.mcs.anl.gov                          http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/~spada/