[AG-TECH] Take your Daughters to Work day.

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Fri Mar 8 10:33:04 CST 2002

Actually, I "will" promote this here, particularly
amongst our social scientist types who don't get
exposure to the AG - would be a "good thing" to do,
and would be good promotion for our facility.
So count in U. Montana, please

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana