[AG-TECH] Demo help

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Fri Mar 8 10:14:23 CST 2002

i've got an, ugh, faculty meeting then but i'll put our
mountain picture up in there.

hope everyone had a good trip home from retreat.  i left
san diego wednesday morning and just got home several
hours ago - 30-hour forced layover in seattle due to
storms in northern rockies (northern rockies by yank
standards, not by our canadian friends!!!) and lots
of mechanical problems.  and, i enjoyed EVERY damned
minute of the seattle layover!!! :)

"John A. Greenfield" wrote:

> I know it is short notice, but if anyone is available, I am giving a demo
> for some visitors from the University of Arkansas Med School today
> at 11:00 AM MST (12:00 CST, 1:00 EST). If anyone is available to drop by
> and interact it would be appreciated.
>
> I tried to schedule the Windmer room, but it hasn't made it on the
> schedule yet. Since nobody else has it scheduled I plan to meet in the
> Windmer room anyway.
>
> Thanks

> John Greenfield
> green at ahpcc.unm.edu
> University of New Mexico
> THE ALBUQUERQUE HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTING CENTER
> Office # 505-277-8249
> Direct # 505-277-9545
> Fax #    505-277-8235

   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
   Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139