[AG-TECH] Interest in: Take your Daughters to Work day.

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 8 09:10:29 CST 2002

Actually, I'm at RAL (CLRC-RAL as a node id) - Digital Media is
the name of the area I work in!!!  (This is assuming that your
entry "Digital Media - UK" was as a result of my e-mail).

For those who care to know, CLRC is the Central Laboratory
for the Research Councils, an umbrella organization
of which RAL (Rutherford Appleton Laboratory) and DL
(Daresbury Laboratory) are the two largest
laboratories.  Hence the node ids of CLRC-RAL and CLRC-DL
which you may have seen in the Lobby, Full Sail and Test rooms.

BTW - good to see everyone in San Diego - thanks to all involved
for the smooth organization, especially the Marys.

Cheers

Chris O

Chris Osland                         Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid      Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department             Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk               Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597

CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK

[The contents of this email are confidential and
are for the use of the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take
any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]