[AG-TECH] linux audio mixer wierdness

bernholdtde at ornl.gov bernholdtde at ornl.gov
Fri Mar 22 16:14:01 CST 2002

Several people privately suggested things like
1) Using the "quit" button on RAT to save working settings, and
2) Using /usr/lib/oss/savemixer to save working mixer settings.

I've tried both to no avail.  Every time I change venues, I still have
to re-click the "record" button in the mixer's "line" input.

By the way, this has nothing to do with the "mute" button, for which I
know this version of the mixer is prone to forget the setting across
reboots.  I am NOT having any problems with that.
David E. Bernholdt                   |   Email: bernholdtde at ornl.gov
Oak Ridge National Laboratory        |   Phone: +1 (865) 574 3147
http://www.csm.ornl.gov/~bernhold/   |   Fax:   +1 (865) 574 0680