[AG-TECH] AG on wireless

Markus Buchhorn Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au
Thu Mar 21 17:02:03 CST 2002

Hi Allison

At 10:21 AM 21/03/2002 -0600, Allison Clark wrote:
>Hello,
>Is anybody running their ag node on wireless? If so what type of connectivity are you using?

Do you mean sending AG to handheld wireless devices, or just to replace LAN cabling to fixed boxes?

I've seen a couple of the former mentioned around the place...

http://www.thaigrid.net/tag/omega.html

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/web-mail-archive/lists/ag-tech/2001/04/msg00096.html

Check out the AG mailing list search engine at
http://taiyaki.is.titech.ac.jp/ag/search/

Cheers,
        Markus

Markus Buchhorn, Information Infrastructure Services,   | Ph: +61 2 61258810
Markus.Buchhorn at anu.edu.au, mail: CompSci,CSIT Bldg #108|Fax: +61 2 61259805
Australian National University, Canberra 0200, Australia|Mobile: 0417 281429