[AG-TECH] AG Lobby Policies

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Wed Mar 13 11:36:12 CST 2002

So, I'm obliged to report the findings of a
spontaneous experiment just initiated by Jeff
Eschbach :) :)  Jeff decided to get in the Lobby
and start talking to me and, after about a minute,
watched someone from another site get up, in what
looked like a possible attempt to turn off her rat.
After doing so, Jeff attempted to talk with this
person but, she wasn't listening, adding some
credibility to Jeff's thesis that, indeed, people
will get annoyed and turn off their rats if we
start chatting.  I still think that Jeff probably
called this site up before initiating our
conversation, in an attempt to rig the experiment but,
I can't prove that :) :)

At the same time, Jackson State University heard us
talking and chose to initiate a spontaneous conversation :) :)

--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana