[AG-TECH] How to install a VV Server in our computer?

kevin dong kevindong at sdb.ac.cn
Thu Jun 27 21:27:12 CDT 2002

yes, I installed the php RPM when I set up RedHat including php-pgsql postgresql postgresql-server etc.
But the error also appeared.
The OS of my computer is redhat 7.2, and can you updated the VV server with the new version?

I will appreciate it。

======= 2002-06-27 07:46:00 you wrote:=======

>At 03:41 PM 6/27/2002 +0800, kevin dong wrote:
>>   Is the php software version right for the VV server?
>
>Did you install the php RPM when you set up RedHat?
>
>You might have better luck with the installation if you install redhat 7.1
>instead of 7.2; there were some changes made in 7.2 that I haven't updated
>the release for.
>
>--bob

kevin dong
2002-06-28
Database Dept.
Computer Network Info Center,China Academy of Sciences
Tel: 0086-10-62580066
Fax: 0086-10-62578544
Email:kevin_dong2000 at yahoo.com,kevindong at sdb.ac.cn