[AG-TECH] Can the video window be resizable?

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 25 04:29:33 CDT 2002

While you have focus on the window (normally the window banner goes blue
instead of grey) type S, M or L for small, medium or large.  By default you
get
medium, which is 1 for 1 with the incoming image; small subsamples 2:1 and
large pixel-doubles 1:2.  No analogue scaling is supported in the standard
VIC.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                         Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid      Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department             Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk               Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597
CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK

[The contents of this email are confidential and are for the use of
the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient do
not take any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]