[AG-TECH] Last minute equipment questions

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 24 14:13:33 CDT 2002

Jonas,

There was a version of the card that overlapped pins somehow that had an
SVHS like connector on the board and a dongle to provide Composite
conversion.  That's what Many is talking about here.  Not to be confused
with a signal conversion dongle which you're right is a different beast
altogether.  This dongle is most likely a pin selector...

--Ivan