[AG-TECH] Last minute equipment questions

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 24 12:38:49 CDT 2002

You only need to run it to configure the gentner.  Generally, the
experience I've had/heard of include only having to do that during setup
or modification.  It's not something that needs to be run continuously.
In that case, the performance is not a critical issue, besides that,
reports are that gentner has tried to make the continuously running
thread a low priority so that other processes get the cpu if they want
it.

--ivan