[AG-TECH] Venue Server: reference implementation of web service interfaces

Jay Beavers jbeavers at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 18 19:08:34 CDT 2002

Now available on http://www.conferencexp.net/venueserver is a reference
implementation of the Venue Server interfaces.

This implementation is based on the .NET Framework and SQL Server 2000
(MSDE Edition, free, 5 user limitation) and includes full source code as
well as client sample code for exercising the web services.

To use this reference implementation, you need to have a computer with
Windows XP Professional installed.  If you do not have SQL Server or
MSDE installed, we have included an integrated setup that will install
and configure it for you.

 - jcb