[AG-TECH] Re: Autumn AG Parallel Computing Course

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Fri Jun 14 15:04:32 CDT 2002

Don Morton wrote:

> This message is targeted at Department of Energy Labs and
> universities in Department of Energy EPSCoR states (I'm
> pretty sure these are the same states in NSF EPSCoR).

I should have qualified the above - I'm targetting this at
DOE labs and DOE EPSCoR universities that have AG capability
and would be willing to make their AGN available to local
scientists for this course (which I believe I'm offering on
TuTh from 14:00-15:15 Mountain time).
--
   Don Morton                      http://www.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana