[AG-TECH] no heartbeat

Supreeya Miller Supreeya.Miller at usm.edu
Fri Jun 14 11:23:52 CDT 2002

It turned out that it was a pretty simply problem.  When I was gone, they
create a new computer account to run the AG.  Then they MOVED (not copy) the
files from the Start Menu to the new account's Desktop.  So When I got back
and logged on to the machine, I could not find the files.

About the Control panel, I restarted the machine, and it was fine.  Weird

I checked virus.  It's not infected.  Thanks goodness.

Thank you all so much for helping.

Supreeya Miller
System Administrator/Visualization Researcher/Access Grid Coordinator
High Performance Visualization Center
Center of Higher Learning
Building 1103
Stennis Space Center, MS  39539