[AG-TECH] Demo, June 13, need hands waving

Allan Spale aspale at evl.uic.edu
Wed Jun 12 17:43:18 CDT 2002

Hello,

My understanding (which seems to be mentioned in parts of this e-mail) is
that the Test Room and the Access Grid Lobby do not work.  One alternate
solution might be to move to the Screening Room which is never scheduled.
Although just today, I told someone using the multicast bridge to "park"
their node there (so you might see the site tomorrow, if that's ok with
you).  I just did a quick test for only the display machine and it worked.

Best of luck.

Allan
EVL at UIC
node-op