[AG-TECH] How to install a VV Server in our computer?

kevin dong kevindong at sdb.ac.cn
Thu Jun 27 02:41:55 CDT 2002

hi,
  I have downloaded the VVServer software from ftp://ag-tech.mcs.anl.gov/pub/vv and installed them in a computer with dual cpu 1.7G,512 RAM, Redhat 7.2. Following the spec file's step (ftp://ag-tech.mcs.anl.gov/pub/vv/ag-vv.spec), I replace the httpd.conf file with vv-apache.conf.  But when I start the httpd service, an error accurs with the error information
"Syntax error on line 193 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Invalid command 'php_value', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration".
  Is the php software version right for the VV server?

kevin dong
2002-06-27
Database Dept.
Computer Network Info Center,China Academy of Sciences
Tel: 0086-10-62580066
Fax: 0086-10-62578544
Email:kevin_dong2000 at yahoo.com,kevindong at sdb.ac.cn