[AG-TECH] no heartbeat

Supreeya Miller Supreeya.Miller at usm.edu
Thu Jun 13 15:59:13 CDT 2002

Sorry for not providing the complete information.
It started with no video at all on the Video and Display machines.
Video and Display machines got restarted.
To start the AGnode, the first thing you do is to run the Display; Manager.
So I did.  Since I did not get the heartbeat, I could not continue.

I don't see eventserv.exe at all on the Win2000 Display machine.

Supreeya Miller
System Administrator/Visualization Researcher/Access Grid Coordinator
High Performance Visualization Center
Center of Higher Learning
Building 1103
Stennis Space Center, MS  39539