[AG-TECH] Demo, June 13, need hands waving

Roberts, Ian E ian.roberts at pnl.gov
Wed Jun 12 17:17:32 CDT 2002

Um, folks? I'm currently connected to the Test Room via the Argonne bridge. Does
somebody know something I don't?

C:\>vtc TestRoom_video bridge-2.accessgrid.org display
connected to bridge at 140.221.8.206
vic   -N d3h817 at 130.20.208.22 <mailto:d3h817 at 130.20.208.22>    -t 30
140.221.8.206/57726

I'm not opposed to moving it to an actual room nor using a QuickBridge, but I'm
just saying that we don't need to do any of that stuff.

~ian