[AG-TECH] LIVE from Montana - SNOW!

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Mon Jun 10 18:16:00 CDT 2002

Winter storm warnings for the mountains of Montana today
and tonight but, the clouds are lifting here in Missoula
and I've pointed my camera in the Lobby at the Rattlesnake
Mountains to our north.

Better look quick - for some reason we have a hard time
holding on to our June snowstorms.

To paraphrase our node-op Jeremy Sauer - "I'm dreaming
of a white Father's Day, just like the ones we get each
year" :)
--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana