[AG-TECH] Mime-Version: 1.0

Jason Hale jghale at olemiss.edu
Tue Jun 4 15:01:13 CDT 2002

We are building an AG Node here at Ole Miss. Our room will be only 21 feet
from front to back, and so we want a projector that we can place fairly
close to the front (12 to 15 feet from front, rather than 18-20 feet), and
still project a 10-foot wide image, yet not require us to bunch all
participants and tables at the back of the room, out of the projection.

After considering several projectors proposed by a local A/V vendor, we are
poised to order a couple of Hitachi CPX-380W LCD Projectors, due to their
high lumens (2000) and reasonable throw ratio (1:1.3).

Anyone have any experience to share concerning Hitachi projectors?

- Jason

Jason Hale
Manager of Research Support
MCSR/IT