[AG-TECH] AG node near OU

Barbara A. Kucera bkucera at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 30 13:42:13 CDT 2002

Unfortunately, that is not a complete list . . . but it's the best we have
at this time.  I've been in contact with folks from Oklahoma for some time
trying to figure out how to get them an AG without success.  If anyone
knows of a researcher/scientist in Oklahoma who is interested in working
toward getting an AG, please let me know so I can offer them assistance.

Barbara
------------

At 12:35 PM 7/30/2002 -0500, Allan Spale wrote:
>I do not think so.  A complete list can be found at:
>http://www-fp.mcs.anl.gov/fl/accessgrid/ag-nodes.htm.  Contact information
>is also available on that page.
>

>Allan
>EVL at UIC
>node-op
>
>On Tue, 30 Jul 2002, Darin Oman wrote:
>
> > Does anybody know if there is an AG node at or near the University of
> > Oklahoma? I couldn't find anything on the node list.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Darin Oman

Barbara A. Kucera
Alliance/EPSCoR Liaison
National Center for Supercomputing Applications (NCSA)
(217) 244-0131 * Fax (217) 244-2909

Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
telescopes. - Edsger W. Dijkstra, computer science professor