[AG-TECH] AG Security

Nolan, Kevin [NCSUS] knolan at ncsus.jnj.com
Thu Jul 18 13:43:06 CDT 2002

Just to give you some insight - this is one of our biggest concerns.  We
have two types of AG setup's -

1) the open setup to communicate with the AG audience
2) Secure encrypted communication between our location using J&J multicast
address over tunnels.  It has taken us about 6 months to make it work - but
we now have the ability to have secure connections for J&J and un-secure
connections with the AG community.