[AG-TECH] AG-1.1 sources released

Robert Olson olson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 10 17:08:51 CDT 2002

The AG-1.1 sources,with PIG support, are now available in the SourceForge
CVS archive. The Access Grid project page at SourceForge is

	http://sourceforge.net/projects/accessgrid/

The PIG sources are integrated with the AGiB tree, all available in the CVS
module agib-1-glue.

If you are having troubles with this code, please go ahead and submit bugs
to the SF bugtracker. Follow the "Bugs" link on the Access Grid project
page, or go directly to

	http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=3628&atid=103628

to submit a new bug. For a Windows PIG installation, select "PIG" as the
bug category.

This source tree should work on a standard AG node as well, but there were
some changes that I put into this version that have not been heavily tested
(read: they work on my development setup, which is running something much
like the AGiB software, but I've not installed onto our nodes here).

If you run into problems, again feel free to submit bugs to the SF
bugtrackers. There are "windows installation" and "linux installation"
categories that would be appropriate for problems on the Windows and Linux
sides of the fence, respectively.

There are also more extensive notes in the toplevel README regarding what
exactly is required to build this code. I have tested this process (on a
fresh new RH7.3 installation) with the code as checked in.

enjoy,
--bob