[AG-TECH] vic and Logitech QuickCam 3000 Pro on Linux

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Tue Jul 9 13:23:00 CDT 2002

Gary Refka wrote:

> Don,
>
> I've gotten this to work with pretty much the same setup but using OpenMash
> VIC.  Works fine.  As far as I know the 2.8 UCL code does not support USB in
> Linux.  Since Linux is just supporting the cameras in 7.3, barely, and the
> UCL code is a little long in the tooth this makes sense.
>
> Hope this helps some.
>
> Gary A. Refka
> Director of Engineering Operations
> INSORS Integrated Communications, Inc.

Gary, you are WAY COOL!!!!  You are my hero of the day!!!  It worked
like a charm - 5 minutes of work and I'm up and running, and your
explanation makes sense!!  Thanks so much!

Don
--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana