[AG-TECH] AG 1.1 Release

Thomas M. Mueller thomas.m.mueller at Dartmouth.EDU
Thu Jul 4 11:29:59 CDT 2002

i just installed the PIG version of release 1.1 (which is great, by the
way) on our machine.  is anyone available for testing in the test room?
also, a couple questions about the video resource manager.  is there a
way to change the default settings for frame rate/bandwidth/quality so i
don't have to change them every time i start up the node?  is there a
reason the quality setting in vic always starts at 10 no matter how i
set it in the video resource manager?