[AG-TECH] the AG node lists

Luc Renambot renambot at cs.vu.nl
Wed Jul 31 08:44:14 CDT 2002

Is there any way to connect the beacon server to something
like NetGeo (or any "DNS to position" tool), using the IP
addresses of the beacons ? It could make a nice applet !
(querying the NetGeo server, and generating GIF images
on-the-fly, it should be possible in Python).

Then, it would be easy to say "Show me the lantency between
any beacon in Europe".

Luc.