[AG-TECH] AG Security

Jeffrey Eschbach eschbach at motorola.com
Thu Jul 18 15:03:44 CDT 2002

For more secure talks we've used the phone line (through the Gentner)
for audio, either through a direct call or through a conference bridge.
We still access a venue with Vic on the display & video machines (RAT
not enabled).  This gives us a comparable AG node experience, we can be
confident that the phone calls are secure, and eavesdropping on the
video alone was not a concern.

It's a total hack, and somewhat against the spirit of the overall
effort, but just something to consider if necessary.

Jeff

Jeff Eschbach                              eschbach at motorola.com
Networks and Infrastructure Research
Senior Staff Engineer, Motorola Labs Internet2 Initiative
http://internet2.motlabs.com              Fax:    (847) 576-3240
Desk: (847) 538-5846                      Mobile: (847) 980-2240