[AG-TECH] How about ...

Marty Hoag Marty.Hoag at ndsu.nodak.edu
Wed Jul 10 11:55:04 CDT 2002

   What's this about the chipper eh?  I'm not sure if a name is that
important as long as we don't call in Montana or Moose.  ;-)

   Anyway, how about Piglet?  Of course that might imply the AG is
a pig or something and I really don't remember Piglet's characteristics
in Winnie the Pooh... ;-)  (I didn't try to stretch that to an
acronym).

   I had thought of Reduced Access Grid (RAG) or Small Access Grid
(SAG or SMAG but in the UK that is the Spectrum Management Advisory
Group)...

   Going back to the Personal Interface to the Access Grid I thought
we could add ETc or in the EnTerprise and come up with PIAGET as in
Jean Piaget, the Swiss developmentalist (but then that might be
confused as something to do with the Jean Piaget Society).

   AGain, I'm not AGainst AGreeing and not AGgressive I hope...