[AG-TECH] Room Layout

Connelly, Dann [NCSUS] DConnell at NCSUS.JNJ.COM
Fri Jan 18 07:45:35 CST 2002

Hello,
	If you want to see how different projectors stack up to each other
in an easy to understand format (if I take a projector and I have it this
far from the screen what size image will I get in height and width) go to
http://www.projectorcentral.com/projection_calc.cfm if it shows up as
expired just click on the projection calculator on the middle left link.
The site maintains a large selection of currently available and some
unavailable projectors in its database to choose from.
Hope it helps

Dann Connelly
Johnson & Johnson
Advanced Technologies Research