[AG-TECH] Room Layout

Jeffrey Eschbach Jeffrey_Eschbach-CJE018 at email.mot.com
Thu Jan 17 22:37:48 CST 2002

> I am wondering to know what could be the distance between
> projectors and the screen, will 20 ft distance pose any problem.

Projector specs are here...
http://www.epson.co.uk/product/imaging/projector/emp715/spec.htm

Looks like the 20 feet is within the spec, but you need to do some
calculations to determine if the image size is large/small enough.
We had a room with only 15 feet of projection distance, which
forced us to buy wide-angle lenses to get a large enough image.

Jeff

Jeff Eschbach                              eschbach at motorola.com
Networks and Infrastructure Research
Senior Staff Engineer, Motorola Labs Internet2 Initiative
http://internet2.motlabs.com              Fax:    (847) 576-3240
Desk: (847) 538-5846                      Mobile: (847) 980-2240