[AG-TECH] Timezones and the Beer Session

Jeff Ramacher jeffr at mhpcc.edu
Thu Jan 17 16:38:37 CST 2002

Yeah, but it will be Saturday morning in Sydney, right?  You could just
stay up all night Friday and join the AG Beer session early Saturday
morning - perfect!  It'll be like one long continuous Friday-night
party!  As for us in Hawaii, the session will be Friday morning because
we're on the same side of the international date line as the rest of
north america, and I'll still be sipping coffee here at work :-(.

Still sounds like fun, though...
--
Jeff Ramacher (jeffr at mhpcc.edu)        | phone (808) 879-5077, x264
Maui High Performance Computing Center | http://www.mhpcc.edu/