[AG-TECH] problem connecting the bridge on Display

Supreeya Miller Supreeya.Miller at usm.edu
Wed Feb 20 15:24:56 CST 2002

This is odd.  I tried the vtc command for the Lobby room.  It said no
meeting.  Then I tried the test room.  It is working fine on all 3 machines.
Can you tell me what just happened to me in the LuckyLabbrador and the
Lobby?

Supreeya Miller
System Administrator/Visualization Researcher/Access Grid Coordinator
High Performance Visualization Center
Center of Higher Learning
Building 1103
Stennis Space Center, MS  39539