[AG-TECH] CCS Wednesday Seminar

Satish K. Vanimisetti satish at ccs.uky.edu
Wed Feb 20 10:39:21 CST 2002

Reminder:
We meet at 2:30pm Eastern, for testing, in Talus.
The talk starts at 3:30pm Eastern.

Today's talk:
"A Computational Tool-Set for Greek (and Latin) Lexicography "
Jeff Rydberg-Cox, University of Missouri

The presentation will be mostly oral, with the exception of a
JPEG file the speaker wants to show. I have posted the link to
the JPEG at:
http://www.ccs.uky.edu/ccs/profiles/Spring02/wed/wed.htm

Since, there is only one file to show, I have decided not to do
VNC. So, the node-ops will have to follow the talk to know when
to put up the file. (Of course, I will warn people on the mud.)

Thanks,
-Satish