[AG-TECH] Beer Event

Don Morton morton at cs.umt.edu
Mon Feb 18 16:40:16 CST 2002

All, on behalf of the co-organizers (myself and Crysta
Metcalf) of the Beerology event, I'd like to thank the
many of you who attended and made it a success.

The underlying goal of the event was to "see what happens"
when you try to do something fun and informal over the
Access Grid and, indeed, we learned a lot and had a lot
of fun, so it was a success!

Our intent is to lead an interactive discussion about
the event during the AG Retreat - we're just waiting on
word of whether our abstract was accepted or not :) :) :) :)

Again, thank you all, it was FUN!! There will likely be
other such "experimental" activities coming up!

Don Morton
Crysta Metcalf
--
   Don Morton                   http://MRoCCS.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana