[AG-TECH] Hauppauge Capture Cards

Supreeya Miller Supreeya.Miller at usm.edu
Thu Feb 14 12:00:59 CST 2002

I built one node and in a process of building the second one.  I bought the
Hauppage 401 model cards from
	www.compusa.com and
	www.cdwg.com Sale Rep: Jason Clancy 1-877-467-2740
If you still want that card, try this people.  They might still carry some.

Good luck

Supreeya Miller
System Administrator/Visualization Researcher/Access Grid Coordinator
High Performance Visualization Center
Center of Higher Learning
Building 1103
Stennis Space Center, MS  39539