[AG-TECH] CCS Wednesday Seminar (Feb 06)

Satish K. Vanimisetti satish at ccs.uky.edu
Mon Feb 4 12:12:05 CST 2002

I have posted a .ps for this Wednesday's seminar at:
http://www.ccs.uky.edu/ccs/profiles/Spring02/wed/wed.htm

I have also posted VNC config and batch files.
Please download and save these in the directory where the
vncviewer executable is. You can then start the viewer by
double clicking the batch file.

I have realized that an hour before the talk might not be
enough time for many sites for testing. If anyone interested
in attending needs more time to test, I can be here Tuesday
(tomorrow) evening. Send me e-mail with what time is best for
you.

Thanks,
-Satish