[AG-TECH] echo-cancellation on the cheap?

lujian lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn
Fri Feb 1 07:20:52 CST 2002

	Anybody tried Sweden product Marratech(www.marratech.com) and hardware specs at http://www.marratech.com/support/hardware_packages_statpc.shtml, and the echo-canclellation Speaker KonfTel 100/D at http://www.konftel.se/ ?
	Maybe it is much cheaper than Gentner for daily use.

Lu Jian
National Lab of Software Development Environment
Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics
P.R.C.

phone: 86-10-82317603
fax: 86-10-82317619
email:lujian at nlsde.buaa.edu.cn