[AG-TECH] FW: VRVS/AccessGrid Integration (fwd)

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Fri Feb 1 11:30:04 CST 2002

Here are some notes that were sent to me a long time ago.  They
may now be way out of date, but I thought I'd pass them on as
they have quite a few URLs thart may now have more up-to-date
information.

regards

Chris Osland

Chris Osland                         Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid      Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department             Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk               Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597

CLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK

[The contents of this email are confidential and
are for the use of the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take
any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]