[AG-TECH] trouble in PIG land

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Wed Dec 18 10:23:37 CST 2002

This is related to another PIG.

Jennifer's PIG is still weird, but in a different way, that error where
entering a venue clicking "start capture" in VRM doesn't start a
transmitting vic. For the meantime I'm transmitting using mash vic,
which works just fine (though my camera sucks and makes me look like a
Smurf with a low frame rate, so I'm gonna replace it).

- Jennifer