[AG-TECH] PIG question

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Mon Dec 16 11:22:06 CST 2002

Thanks everybody -- I'm almost there! But I seem to need still more
advice. I've successfully transmitted in mash vic, and edited my
video-config so that when VRM starts up, it lists device 0 with the
appropriate information. But when I click on "Start Capture" in VRM
nothing happens. For example, I've navigated to the Test Room in the
ordinary way, and see 2 streams in my DRM-spawned vic, but when I click
"Start capture" in VRM nothing happens.

- Jennifer